Please ensure that you send your receipt to [email protected] to receive Ethicul Tokens!
A child's unisex GOTS organic cotton embroidered polar bear sweatshirt made by Tommy & Lottie, available in a choice of colours. This is not a cheap, throwaway just for Christmas jumper. It’s a sustainable eco friendly sweatshirt that is exceptional quality that lasts after wash and wear and can be worn all year round.
This sweatshirt is ethically made from 85% sustainable GOTS organic PETA certified cotton meaning it is both cruelty free and vegan friendly. The remaining 15% is from recycled polyester/plastic bottles. The design is free from plastics and embroidered in Hertfordshire.
Please note that the sweatshirts are made to order so take up to 3 weeks for delivery. This is far more sustainable to the planet. If you need the item sooner please contact Tommy & Lottie at [email protected]